Countdown for Workshops
Monday December 11, 2023
BRIDGING THE DIGITAL & PHYSICAL WORLDS
with efficiency & intelligence
WORKSHOP SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2023 23:59 PST
The VLSI Workshop session is an integral element of the 2024 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology & Circuits program. The Workshop session will be held during the VLSI Symposium in person and available for OnDemand viewing after the symposium. The topics and scope of the Workshops are merging research and application, which has not been covered in detail in the technical program of the symposium and could be the future new areas of the symposium. Certainly, numerous exciting topics in the field of technology and circuits can be explored through workshops, and this call is open to all.
Exemplary topics might include, but are not limited to:
- Open-source design
- Chiplet ecosystem: Challenges and opportunities
- Generative AI design
- Interfacing chips with biology: Ultra-low-power circuit design techniques
- Circuits for quantum computing
- 3D packaging and integration technologies
- High-performance mixed-mode circuits: Art in balancing between the analog versus digital effort
- Exciting topics in the field of technology and circuits that encourage knowledge sharing, collaborative discussions, and innovation!
We encourage any interested party to use the form below to submit the 1-2 page Workshop Proposal by December 11, 2023.
The Committee’s decisions will be finalized by early January 2024.
WORKSHOP PROPOSALS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Title of workshop
- Organizers with brief biography and affiliations
- Topics (potential presentation titles)
- Potential speakers