The 2022 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology & Circuits will be a hybrid event enabling all attendees the opportunity to participate. The majority of the sessions will be live in Hawaii with the opportunity to network with your peers and take part in face-to-face question and answer sessions following the presentations. We understand this is a critical investment for you and your colleagues to stay ahead of what’s next in the industry.
We encourage you to plan ahead as you won’t want to miss your chance to participate in conversations driving the future.
Virtual / OnDemand Registration Fees
|IEEE/JSAP||Life Member||Non-Mem||Student Member||Student |
|Conference + Workshops||$450||$150||$525||$150||$450|
|Conference + Workshops + Forum||$600||$225||$675||$225||$600|
|Conference + Workshops + Forum + Short Course||$750||$300||$900||$300||$750|
In-Person Registration Fees (effective May 28, 2022)
|IEEE/JSAP||Life Member||Non-Mem||Student Member||Student Non-Mem|
|Conference + Workshop||$585||$195||$683||$195||$585|
|Conference + Workshop + Forum||$780||$293||$878||$293||$780|
|Conference + Workshop + Forum + Short Course||$975||$390||$1,170||$390||$975|
- Symposium registration does NOT include a printed technical digest. It only includes the electronic download of both Technology and Circuits papers.
- For the Short Courses, attendees will be able to move back and forth between the three programs.
- All payments must be in US dollars, only credit cards and checks drawn on a US bank will be accepted, no payments in yen and no bank transfers will be accepted.
- Conference and Student registration fee for Symposium on VLSI Technology and Circuits includes the Joint Banquet.
- Registration is a prerequisite for visa acquisition support service. Please complete your registration first.
- All payments must be made in US dollars by credit card.
- VLSI accepts American Express, Mastercard and Visa.
- Advance registration payments must be received no later than May 27.
- If plans change after registering, attendees can change their registration type from in-person to virtual, however no refunds are available.