The VLSI Symposia is an international conference on semiconductor technology and circuits that offers an opportunity to interact and synergize on topics spanning the range from process technology to system-on-chip.
2017 VLSI Symposia Theme
Harmonious Integration toward Next Dimensions
- → January 23, 2017
- Online Submission has closed.
- → December 19, 2016
- BSPA has updated.
- → December 16, 2016
- Online Submission has opened.
- → October 20, 2016
- 2017 VLSI Circuits Call for Paper has been updated to the 2nd version reflecting the date change and the symposia theme.
- → October 11, 2016
- The schedule has been changed. VLSI Circuits starts on Monday June 5, fully overlapping with VLSI Technology.
- → September 21, 2016
- 2017 VLSI Symposia website has opened.
- January 23, 2017
- Paper Submission Deadline
11:59 P.M. JST
(2:59 P.M. GMT / 6:59 A.M. PST)
- June 5, 2017
- Symposia begins
- 2017 Technology
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is my great pleasure to invite you to attend the 2017 Symposium on VLSI Technology and the Technology Short Course to be held from June 5th to June 8th, 2017 at Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto in Kyoto, Japan.
- 2017 Circuits
On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to extend a hearty invitation to you to attend the 2017 Symposium on VLSI Circuits. As the host of this year's symposium, I am delighted to serve this prestigious event held for the 31st time (celebrating its 30-years' anniversary) here in RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto in Japan.